[IGSTK-Users] Metal error getter

Patrick Cheng patrick.p.cheng at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 11:13:34 EDT 2011

Hi Thanh-ha

You are correct, you can write a method to check metal error similar to
Set/Get button information.

You can do that in igstkAscensionCommandInterpreter class.
After that, you need to do the following in the AscensionTracker.cxx

1. In the following function, add your call to set the MetalError detection
    AscensionTracker::ResultType AscensionTracker::InternalOpen( void )

2. In the following method:

    AscensionTracker::ResultType
AscensionTracker::InternalThreadedUpdateStatus(
void )

After the update:
    m_CommandInterpreter->Update();

Check your metal error, and set it to tracker transform.

Please refer to line 218 and 221 of the igstkAscensionTracker.cxx file for
setting the error values.

Patrick