[IGSTK-Users] How to add realtime visual object on screen for NDI Polaris tracking application????

Arefin Shamsil marefin at uwo.ca
Wed Aug 3 15:56:37 EDT 2011

 Hi,

In the TrackerDataLogger example in IGSTK, it records the transform data of different tools into different files. I am trying to visualize the tools in real-time as they are being moved in space. So far, I am able to load the 4 views, axes, tracker camera and volume mesh on screen. BUT, the moving tools are not showing as it does so in TrackerVolumeViewer example. I am just trying integrating the TrackerVolumeViewer visual stuffs to TrackerDataLogger example.

Can anyone help me diagnose this issue? It seems to me that I am very close but something is missing. I would be more than happy to upload my code, if it is needed.

Sincerely

Arefin