[IGSTK-Users] Free hand drawing on IGSTK views.

Ashwath Hegde, ERS-HCLTech Ashwathh at hcl.com
Fri Apr 1 05:52:39 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I have developed a IGSTK application with four views similar to the NeedleBiopsy application in IGSTK/EXAMPLES.
GUI is in QT.I need to do free hand drawing on the image using IGSTK classes.I searched through the internet and the IGSTK classes,
but I could not find a IGSTK classes which draws a line which can be used for free hand drawing.
For this reason I used ellipsoid class to render a continous small ellipsoids to achieve free hand drawing but that shows
small gaps(it is not continous) in the line when drawn using mouse.

Is free hand drawing possible using IGSTK classes?
Can I use VTK class vtkLineSource to achieve free hand drawing on my IGSTK views?
If yes,how I can do this?Is there any example code?

Can anyone please help me in this?

Thanks ,
Ashwath.

::DISCLAIMER::