[IGSTK-Users] Reg Tracking component

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Tue Oct 26 13:54:35 EDT 2010

Hi Somi,

IGSTK is build on top of ITK/VTK. It is not possible to isolate the
tracking component as the way you described.

To decouple your own application with IGSTK, you can try use the
OpenIGTLink library.
http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Using_OpenIGTLink_in_IGSTK

You can start with the example application in IGSTK:
OpenIGTLinkTrackerBroadcasting

Patrick