[IGSTK-Users] Ascension trakSTAR support?

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Wed Oct 6 11:53:21 EDT 2010

Hi Tamas,

Ascension 3D Guidance tracker series have an updated API based on USB
driver. The old serial command based code will no longer work.

I can update the OpenIGTLinkTrackerBroadcasting example with the new
tracker classes currently in the sandbox. Unfortunately, I don't have a
trakSTAR tracker. Will you be able to help testing it?

Patrick