[IGSTK-Users] How to connect vtkImageData with igstk::ImageResliceObjectRepresentation?

Luo Shuiling shuiling119 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 8 09:10:53 EST 2010

Hi IGSTK users,

I use igstk::CTImageReader and igstk::MRImageReader to load two set files, and use vtkImageBlend make the fusion. The code snippet is:

    VTKImageObserver::Pointer vtkImageObserver = VTKImageObserver::New();
    m_CTImageSpatialObject->AddObserver( igstk::VTKImageModifiedEvent(), vtkImageObserver );
    m_CTImageSpatialObject->RequestGetVTKImage();

    if ( vtkImageObserver->GotVTKImage())
    {
        vtkCTImage = vtkImageObserver->GetVTKImage();
    }

    vtkImageBlend *blend = vtkImageBlend::New();
    blend->SetInput(vtkCTImage);
    blend->SetInput(vtkMRImage);
    blend->SetOpacity(0,opacity);
    blend->SetOpacity(1,opacity);

After fusion, I want show them on the four-quadrant view. In my opinion, the result should send to the object of igstk::ImageResliceObjectRepresentation(if wrong, please correct me), i.e., m_AxialPlaneRepresentation, m_SagittalPlaneRepresentation and m_CoronalPlaneRepresentation. but I've no idea about the code. Who can help me? I will be appreciated for any help.

Regards & Thank you

Shuiling