[IGSTK-Users] Error in Release mode, not in Debug mode

Tamas Ungi ungi.tamas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 15:56:28 EDT 2010

Sure, attached is the code with the configuration xml and the pivot
calibration, just to have the exact same input I have.

Note: PivotCalibration.xml has to be placed in the bin directory, or should
be given in the configuration xml with a full path.

Note2: I have copied the classes igstkAscension3DGTracker, and
igstkAscension3DGTrackerTool to my own code, but there is no significant
change in them compared to those in the sandbox repository.

Thank you,
Tamas