[IGSTK-Users] 64 bit shared libs IGSTK

Maarten Beek beekmaarten at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 17:27:49 EDT 2010

Hi Patrick,

Sorry, I meant to attach the CMakeCache.txt file, but now realize I attached the wrong file. Hopefully I now selected the correct file.

I am aware that VC2005 is an 32bit program (it is installed in the Program Files (x86) directory), but all other libraries installed fine in 64 bit mode. Including Kitware's VTK, ITK. I was hoping IGSTK would work as well.
What about Linux 64bit?

As far as I know, I am building IGSTK in developmental mode (IGSTK_DEVELOPMENT_VERSION is checked). If I don't check this option CMake complains that I should use ITK 3.8 instead of ITK3.10.1

Thanks for your help,
Maarten