[IGSTK-Users] About tracker configuration API

Kevin Cleary cleary at isis.georgetown.edu
Wed Jul 28 09:46:47 EDT 2010

Hi Rafael

I checked with our developers and there are no plans to integrate this
API. We consider it a utility component and so we will keep it outside
the core.

Best regards

Kevin Cleary

On Jul 28, 2010, at 3:39 AM, Rafael Palomar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using the tracker configuration API included in IGSTK/Examples/
> TrackerConfiguration. Someone knows if there are some plans for
> integrating this API into the IGSTK library core?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Best regards,
> Rafael Palomar.

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.
Professor & Director
Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology
Georgetown University Medical Center
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603
Washington, DC, 20007