[IGSTK-Users] Bug regarding VideoImagerTool

Sebastian Bodenstedt sebastian at ehmo.org
Wed Jul 7 09:01:52 EDT 2010

Hello IGSTK-Users,
I have a bug report regarding the VideoImagerTool class in IGSTK. I wanted
to write an observer that listens for igstk::FrameModifiedEvent, which is
invoked by VideoImagerTool::GetFrameProcessing (in response to
RequestGetFrame()) and should contain the most recent frame. This caused me
2 problems:

1) VideoImagerTool::GetFrameProcessing never gets called, since a
transition from Streaming to GetFrame is not defined, instead we have one
from Attached to GetFrame. Could this transition be added in a future
release?

2) igstk::FrameModifiedEvent is also invoked by
VideoImager::UpdateStatusSuccessProcessing,  which causes some confusing,
since here, the event does not contain a frame. For a future release, it
might be a good idea, to either attach the frame to the event, or add a new
event and use that instead.

Greetings,
Sebastian