[IGSTK-Users] VTK Settings

stella ang sahsi85 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 8 04:16:28 EST 2010

Hi all,

I have already built the Vtk.sln and things seem fine - I have the "lib\" and "include\" directories.

But I'm unsure how do I make use of the .dll files to configure with the exectuables (e.g OpenIGTLinkTrackerBroadcasting.exe), where it kept prompting that certain .dll files cannot be detected/accessed when the .exe is clicked on.

Currently, I'm using Microsoft Studio 2005 and CMake 2.6.

And how to edit from Control Panel - System - Advanced -  Environment Variables?

I'm looking for help to resolve this issue

Regards and thanks,
Stella