[IGSTK-Users] Slicer 3.4 - Rigid Registration

stella ang sahsi85 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 09:38:16 EST 2010

Hi all,

I wanted to perform a rigid registration. However, I met with some problems.

I have linked up Aurora-Slicer3 (using OpenIGTLink) and now I intend to register the scanned CT file with the patient/body.

What should be adjusted at the corresponding Data module? (e.g Locator node under Rigid Registration node?) Then what about the reference frame?

If i'm not wrong, at Transform module, the Rigid Registration is supposed to response to probe movement, which will then conclude its success of registration? Am I right? But apparently I do not see such response at all. And what does "invert" means?

Another note is sometimes the program will hang while I initiate these modules. Any particular reason?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Stella