[IGSTK-Users] Dashboard does not report code changes

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Wed Dec 22 10:44:07 EST 2010

Hi Fucang:

Thanks for the report.

You are right for some reason the top banner reports no file changes despite
file updates as reported in the "Update" column.

We will investigate this issue and fix the problem.

But, in the meantime, use the "Update" column to find out which files have
been changed overnight.

Andinet

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 8:46 PM, Jia Fucang <jiafucang at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, Patrick,
>
> I noticed that IGSTK dashboard have not report code changes for a long
> time.
>
> http://public.kitware.com/dashboard.php?name=igstk
>
> No file changed as of *Wednesday, December 15 2010 20:00:00 EST*
>
> Is that OK?
>
> Thanks,
> Fucang

Andinet Enquobahrie, Ph.D.