[IGSTK-Users] Start-up Problem

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Fri Sep 18 12:08:06 EDT 2009

Hi Pthayani,

Your build looks fine. Some tests are failing because of the nature of
regression test. In those tests, it's trying to grab a screen shot and
compare it to a baseline image. When you are working with the desktop at
the same time, the screen grab will not show up correctly, such as this one:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testDetails.php?test=31800442&build=428756

However, it's strange that you have got many build errors in linking to
ITK and VTK libraries.
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=428756

Did you build ITK and VTK with "shared library" on?

Patrick