[IGSTK-Users] Windows Forms & IGSTK

NOELIA FERNANDEZ MORAN UO1006 at uniovi.es
Mon Oct 19 06:36:16 EDT 2009

Hi!

We are a research team that have started working with the library IGSTK but we want to use Windows Forms as GUI, not FLTK or Qt. The chapter 5.4.1 of the book (For Release 4.2) say that to use IGSTK with a new GUI library is necessary to create a new Widget classes (as FLTKWidget). We supposed that we have to Create an OpenGL view on a Windows Form, and then connect in some way with VTK classes in order to use them as the output for the generated renderings.
HOW we can do that? There are somebody who has used IGSTK with  Windows Forms? We are news in that and any kind of help would be welcome.

Regards,