[IGSTK-Users] Qt 4.5 and IGSTK 4.0

Walter Cabrera Parra walter at med.ucm.es
Sat May 9 05:31:48 EDT 2009

 Hi Andinet:

I am studying IGSTK through IGSTK book: The Book. release 2.0. In Chapter 10. Example 10.2 Displaying My First Object in instruction:
typedef igstk: View3D View3DType;
View3DType * view3D = new View3DType (6,6,500,500, "3D View");
It is wrong, correct would be:
iew3DType * view3D = View3DType:: New ();
On the other hand:
view3D-> RequestSetRefreshRate (0.1);
'class igstk: View3D' has no member named 'RequestSetRefreshRate'
view3D-> RequestEnableInteractions ();
'class igstk: View3D' has no member named 'RequestEnableInteractions'
I do not know what to do.
Although I am running the examples with FLTK my goal is to work with Qt, we would like to have an example using Qt and QTWidget.
I m working with FLTK 1.1.9, VTK 5.4.0, Qt 2009.2 (4.5) and IGSTK 4.0Thanks a lot
Walter