[IGSTK-Users] problem with reslicer planes

Luca Ramundo luca.ramundo at hotmail.it
Wed Mar 25 17:15:02 EDT 2009

Hi all..
I have a problem about reslicer planes.. I used Navigator Example to load a DICOM serie and I just noted that
a view works fine (sagittal view) but the other two not! My problem is that two reslicer planes move (through
slider bar) far from dicom images!!! why? how can I set the points where the plans are to leave and where they
must reach agreement in the position of dicom?