[IGSTK-Users] navigator example

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Fri Feb 27 10:56:43 EST 2009

Hi Luca,

I remember there is some problem for the Navigator application under
debug mode, it doesn't show the image after loading. It's okay under
release. I am not sure if that's the problem here.

I will run some tests here to see what the problem is. Could you tell me
your OS, Compiler, and version of the code?

Thank you,

Patrick