[IGSTK-Users] errors building IGSTK 3.0 using Visual C++ .NET 2002

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Fri Feb 6 11:06:56 EST 2009

Hi Laurent,

It might be the problem of the compiler. We have no build machine with
this compiler at this point, making it harder to reproduce the error.

Currently, on our dashboards, it builds okay with VS 2003, 2005, and
2008. Most of the build machine uses ITK 3.8 and ITK 5.2.

Give it a try see if the error still exists.

Thank you,

Patrick