[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK-4.2 Debug w/ OpenCV

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Fri Aug 7 14:06:01 EDT 2009

Hi Mike,

There is some problem with the OpenCV library on the wiki. I haven't got
time to investigate it.

Supposedly, cmake will handle the linking of library files
automatically. when you build under debug, it will link to
"cxcore110d.lib" Somehow, that link is broken here.

As a temporary fix, you can change the line 396 of
IGSTK\Source\CMakeLists.txt to

SET(EXTRA_LIBS ${EXTRA_LIBS} cxcore110d cv110d highgui110d)

This will work under debug, but not release mode.

I will look into this problem further.

Patrick