[IGSTK-Users] Spline Interpolation

Jason YEE famousyi at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 1 13:22:28 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,

Is there a spline interpolation function in the toolkits or did anyone used to work on it?

I want to add a spline (e.g. NURBS) interpolation function in my application so that I can reconstruct a surface of a object or organ for the surgery. It would be useful and convenient when there is no MRI scanner or CT availabe in some cases.

I have spent some time on reading about splines and interpolation. But I still cannot figure out how to use the algorithms on the right way. I would be grateful if anyone can give me some suggestion or references to make me do it more straight forward.

Any help is appreciate,

Jason