[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK 3.0 configuration error with CMake 2.6

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Thu May 22 18:59:32 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I took a close look at the CMakeLists.txt file.

There is a small problem with the script.

At line 70

ENDIF( ${VTK_MAJOR_VERSION}.${VTK_MINOR_VERSION} EQUAL 5.0 )

should be changed to:

ELSE( ${VTK_MAJOR_VERSION}.${VTK_MINOR_VERSION} EQUAL 5.0 )

So CMake2.6 it's okay, but CMake 2.48 failed to catch that.

If you modify that line. It should work.

Patrick