[IGSTK-Users] Camera positioning and orientation based on Spatial Object

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Thu May 22 11:38:26 EDT 2008

Hi Aswin,

There is also a test program in IGSTK showing the effects of attaching
View to different objects.

igstkSpatialObjectRepresentationVisibilityTest.cxx

Line 440:

  //
   // Now attach the View to the Tracker tool, in order to illustrate
   // how a display "from the point of view of the tracker tool" can
   // easily be obtained.
   //
   view3D->RequestSetTransformAndParent( identityTransform, trackerTool );

   viewObserver->SetNumberOfPulsesToStop( 50 );
   viewObserver->Reset();

   view3D->RequestStart();

   tracker->RequestOpen();
   tracker->RequestStartTracking();