[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK 3.0 on MacOSX and WinXP: configuring problem

alberto.vaccarella at mail.polimi.it alberto.vaccarella at mail.polimi.it
Wed May 21 14:54:48 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,
I'm new to IGSTK and open source software, so most likely im going to
ask very basic questions...hope you can bear with me...
I'm getting the same error on both MacOSX (Cmake 2.6 + Xcode) and
WinXP Pro SP2 (Cmake + Visual studio 8) and it is:

  "CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:297 (ENDIF):
     endif An ENDIF command was found outside of a proper IF ENDIF structure.
     Or its arguments did not match the opening IF command.

   The end of a CMakeLists file was reached with an IF statement that was not
   closed properly.
   Within the directory: /Users/alberto/IGSTK/IGSTK
   The arguments are: NOT IGSTK_SETUP_DASHBOARD "

It seems a syntax error in the CMakelists.txt file but I haven't
modified it at all...
Before this I successfully checked out (CVS), configured (Cmake) and
built (Xcode/Visual studio 8) ITK, VTK and FLTK.
Hope you can help
Thanks in advance

Alberto