[IGSTK-Users] spatial object after expired data validity AND tracker updating signal instead of position

Aswin Mathews aswinjohn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 10:11:46 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I have noticed that in case I lose connection to my tracker, the spatial
object connected to it disappears after the data validity time has expired.
Would it be possible to change the color of the spatial object, say from
green to red, rather than letting it disappear altogether?

Also, I need to write a tracker for spirometer input through NiDAQ. Now, by
default, a tracker updates a transform. But mine's more of a signal
(breathing) than position. Should I just write it that the signal is one
axis of the transform with the other two set to zero? Is there a better way?

Thanks,

Aswin.