[IGSTK-Users] MicronTracker_initialization_file

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Wed Jul 2 14:20:13 EDT 2008

> The MicronTracker requires a text file that is used to initialize the
> settings for the camera.  Luckily, igstkMicronTracker generates the
> particulars for the file, so just create an empty text file with
> extension .ini and specify it as the initialization file.
Actually, igstkMicronTracker does not generate the information that
needs to be
specified in the file. During initialization phase, the tracker code
uses the one that is specified
by the user. The initialization file contains various camera and
algorithm parameters.

There is a sample initialization file in the Sandbox that you can use..

Sandbox/Testing/Data/Input/MicronTracker.ini

Let us know if you encounter any other problems...

-Andinet