[IGSTK-Users] Segmentation Fault when Adding and Removing objects

Vincent Gratsac vincent.gratsac at irisa.fr
Fri Jan 18 04:22:04 EST 2008

Hi Matt,

Thank you for your fix.
I think that all is working fine now.

The only point I would like to underline is a mail sent on the
igstk-developers mailing list by Torleif Sandnes (Nov 8th , 2007).
I'm actually facing to the same behavior and I can't see if Torleif
found a solution to resolve this problem.
Could anyone give me some informations on this point ?

Thank you,

Vincent

--
Vincent Gratsac
Unité/Projet VisAGeS U746

Ph:  +33 (0) 2 23 23 49 20/ Fax: +33/0 2 99 84 71 71
email: Vincent.Gratsac at irisa.fr
http://www.irisa.fr/visages/