[IGSTK-Users] Segmentation Fault when Adding and Removing objects

Vincent Gratsac vincent.gratsac at irisa.fr
Mon Jan 14 11:47:49 EST 2008

Hi igstk-users,

I am faced with a serious bug in my code, and I am not able to find
where it comes from.

When I add one (or some) representation(s) to a view, and next remove
one (or some),  the program results in a segmentation fault.
An important point is that adding/removing must be made by the user,
through the user interface.

I tried to reproduce this bug in a simple example, in order to debug and
understand it.
I attached the corresponding code inspired from the
OneViewAndTrackingUsingQtWidget example.

Please let me know if I made any mistake, or if you don't understand
something in my code.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Vincent

--
Vincent Gratsac
Unité/Projet VisAGeS U746

Ph:  +33 (0) 2 23 23 49 20/ Fax: +33/0 2 99 84 71 71
email: Vincent.Gratsac at irisa.fr
http://www.irisa.fr/visages/