[IGSTK-Users] How to get the ImageSpatialObject from an ImageSpatialObjectRepresentation

Vincent Gratsac vincent.gratsac at irisa.fr
Wed Feb 20 08:51:23 EST 2008

Hi Luis,

Thank you for your help.

The solutions you described here seems to be a right way to do.
However, this means that we still have to store the corresponding
ImageSpatialObject for each ImageObjectRepresentation, isn't it ?

I don't know where to log it as a bug. Could you tell me how to do ?

Vincent.

--
Vincent Gratsac
Unité/Projet VisAGeS U746

Ph:  +33 (0) 2 23 23 49 20/ Fax: +33/0 2 99 84 71 71
email: Vincent.Gratsac at irisa.fr
http://www.irisa.fr/visages/