[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK 3.0 Released

Wagner Sales wsales at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 16:26:14 EST 2008

Hi Andinet,

Sorry, was my mistake and thanks by the help. The VTK are compiled with Qt
support because I need this in my project.
Now, IGSTK are build correctly. But I'm have problems with sandbox build
yet.
The IGSTK are build with the following CMake options:

 BUILD_DOCUMENTATION              OFF
 BUILD_TESTING                    ON
 CMAKE_BACKWARDS_COMPATIBILITY    2.4
 CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE
 CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX             /usr
 DART_ROOT                        DART_ROOT-NOTFOUND
 DESIRED_QT_VERSION               4
 EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH           /home/wsales/head/IGSTK-3.0/bin
 IGSTK_BUILD_EXAMPLES             ON
 IGSTK_BUILD_TESTING              OFF
 IGSTK_DEVELOPMENT_VERSION        ON
 IGSTK_TEST_AURORA_ATTACHED       OFF
 IGSTK_TEST_AURORA_PORT_NUMBER    0
 IGSTK_TEST_LOOPBACK_ATTACHED     OFF
 IGSTK_TEST_LOOPBACK_PORT_NUMBE   1
 IGSTK_TEST_POLARIS_ATTACHED      OFF
 IGSTK_TEST_POLARIS_PORT_NUMBER   0
 IGSTK_USE_FLTK                   OFF
 IGSTK_USE_MicronTracker          OFF
 IGSTK_USE_Qt                     ON
 ITK_DIR                          /usr/lib/InsightToolkit
 LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH              /home/wsales/head/IGSTK-3.0/bin
 QT_MKSPECS_DIR                   /usr/share/qt4/mkspecs
 QT_PLUGINS_DIR                   /usr/lib/qt4/plugins
 QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE              /usr/bin/qmake
 QT_X11_X11_LIBRARY               /usr/lib/libX11.so
 QT_X11_Xext_LIBRARY              /usr/lib/libXext.so
 QT_X11_m_LIBRARY                 /usr/lib/libm.so
 VTK_DIR                          /usr/sbin/../lib/vtk-5.0

That's are Ok, no problems. After installing IGSTK, I try to compile the
Sandbox with the following options:
 BUILD_TESTING                    ON
 CMAKE_BACKWARDS_COMPATIBILITY    2.4
 CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE
 CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX             /usr/local
 DART_ROOT                        DART_ROOT-NOTFOUND
 DESIRED_QT_VERSION               4
 DOT                              /usr/bin/dot
 EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH           /home/wsales/head/Sandbox-3.0/bin
 FLTK_DIR                         FLTK_DIR-NOTFOUND
 IGSTKSandbox_BUILD_EXAMPLES      ON
 IGSTKSandbox_BUILD_SUPERVISED_   OFF
 IGSTKSandbox_BUILD_TESTING       ON
 IGSTKSandbox_SEND_TRANSFORMS_T   OFF
 IGSTKSandbox_USE_FLTK            OFF
 IGSTKSandbox_USE_MicronTracker   OFF
 IGSTKSandbox_USE_Qt              ON
 IGSTK_DIR                        /usr/lib/IGSTK
 IGSTK_USE_COORDINATE_REFERENCE   ON
 LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH              /home/wsales/head/Sandbox-3.0/bin
 QT_MKSPECS_DIR                   /usr/share/qt4/mkspecs
 QT_PLUGINS_DIR                   /usr/lib/qt4/plugins
 QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE              /usr/bin/qmake
 QT_X11_X11_LIBRARY               /usr/lib/libX11.so
 QT_X11_Xext_LIBRARY              /usr/lib/libXext.so
 QT_X11_m_LIBRARY                 /usr/lib/libm.so

When I press c to configure, the following message appears:
 WARNING The CMake flag for using Qt is not matching between IGSTK and
IGSTKSandbox

And nothing with Qt are build in Sandbox. I was checked if Qt support in
IGSTK are compiled by verifying if the igstkQTWidget.o are inside the
libIGSTK.a, and are ok.

Some idea about what's are happening?

Thks in advance,

Wagner Sales