[IGSTK-Users] Polaris VICRA

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 21:29:43 EDT 2008

Hi Andinet, Fauze,

The IGSTK polaris documentation is based on the 2005 documentation
from NDI, firmware version 024 for the POLARIS and the original (001)
firmware for the Vicra.

NDI doesn't change their API much from version to version, so only
small changes to IGSTK are likely to be necessary.  The
SerialCommunication class can be used to record the errors from the
Vicra for diagnosis.  I know that the IRED command will not be the
problem because IGSTK never used it.

Whatever changes are made to IGSTK, please make sure that it remains
compatible with Polaris firmware 020, because there are plenty of
Polaris units out there that still have the 020 firmware.

    David