[IGSTK-Users] Unable to link with Micron Tracker library (libMTC)

Vincent Gratsac vincent.gratsac at irisa.fr
Fri Aug 1 03:44:34 EDT 2008

Hi igstk-users,

I'm trying to use the Micron Tracker library (libMTC) with the current
version of the IGSTK repository.
Unfortunately, it seems that there is a problem in the IGSTKConfig.cmake
file. Actually, the IGSTK_LIBRARY_DIRS variable contains the path to the
MTC library file, instead of the MTC library directory :
> SET(IGSTK_LIBRARY_DIRS  [...]/Micron-2.7/Dist/libMTC.a")
So my project is unable to use correctly this value for linking to the
MTC library.
I think that igstkGenerateIGSTKConfig.cmake file contains the error :

at line 38 :

> IF(IGSTK_USE_MicronTracker)
>    SET(IGSTK_LIBRARY_DIRS_CONFIG
>       ${IGSTK_LIBRARY_DIRS_CONFIG}
>       ${MTC_LIBRARY}
>    )
> ENDIF(IGSTK_USE_MicronTracker)
should be replaced by :

> IF(IGSTK_USE_MicronTracker)
>    GET_FILENAME_COMPONENT(MTC_LIBRARY_DIR ${MTC_LIBRARY} PATH)
>
>    SET(IGSTK_LIBRARY_DIRS_CONFIG
>       ${IGSTK_LIBRARY_DIRS_CONFIG}
>       ${MTC_LIBRARY_DIR}
>    )
> ENDIF(IGSTK_USE_MicronTracker)

Do you think I'm right, or do I make a mistake ?

Thank you,

Vincent