[IGSTK-Users] building IGSTK with MFC

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Fri Sep 14 08:13:23 EDT 2007

Hi Lee.

You can integrate MFC classes into IGSTK applications.

However, if your plan is to use MFC classes as GUI library, then
you will have to write MFC widget similar to

igstkFLTKWidget
igstkQTWidget

Currently we are only supporting FLTK and QT GUI libraries.

In any case, a good starting point would be understanding how to integerate
ITK and MFC. Take a look at the following IJ submission. It will give you
good pointers on how to configure your CMake file to integrate MFC classes.

How to use ITK and MFC
http://insight-journal.org/dspace/handle/1926/479

-Andinet