[IGSTK-Users] ObjectRepresentation lost when displaying it

Vincent Gratsac vgratsac at irisa.fr
Mon Oct 8 06:56:10 EDT 2007

Hi igstk-users !

I noticed in many IGSTK Examples that for adding an object
representation to display, there is one method per object type.
I mean that we can find methods called AddCylinder() and AddEllipsoid()
in OneViewAndTracking example for instance.

This is due to the fact that we have to Copy the representation before
adding it to display. Why this copy is required ?

In my application, if I do not copy object representations, then only
the last one will be shown.

Must I write as many methods as objects types used, in order to copy
them before adding?
Could someone help me to understand ?

Thank you and have a nice day,

--
Vincent Gratsac
Unité/Projet VisAGeS U746

Ph:  +33 (0) 2 23 23 49 20/ Fax: +33/0 2 99 84 71 71
email: Vincent.Gratsac at irisa.fr
http://www.irisa.fr/visages/