[IGSTK-Users] Transforming ImageSpatialObject then picking points

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Thu May 31 11:19:05 EDT 2007

Hi Sajendra,

Thank you for reporting this bug.

You are right, the current code does not take this user transform into
consideration when transforming the points. It's calling the
itkOrientImage: TransformPhysicalPointToIndex() and IsInside() directly.

There are two ways to fix this:

1. Add itkImageSpatialObject method which will deal with the user
transform, and then calling those method in IGSTK code

2. Fix the IGSTK code directly

3. Pass on the user transform to the internal itkOrientImage,
transform its origin and direction cosines

We need to think about which is the best way to deal with this
situation. Will keep you updated.

Thank you,

Patrick