[IGSTK-Users] Problem sharing objects/representations among v iews

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Fri May 25 16:55:17 EDT 2007

Hi Sajendra,

As a temporary solution:

1. Use the attached igstkObjectRepresentation.cxx file, and recompile
your IGSTK library

2. Use
view2->RequestAddObject(ellipsoidRepresentation->Copy());
Instead of
view2->RequestAddObject(ellipsoidRepresentation);

You should be able to see two sphere being tracked at the same time, and
both showing in the View.

Thank you,

Patrick