[IGSTK-Users] igstk::QView and registration applications

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon May 14 09:34:57 EDT 2007

Hi Torleif,

      Mmm, we were doing the same thing....

I just committed the changes to the IGSTKSandbox....

Could you please verify if the chages are equivalent
to what you just did ?

Feel free to commit any necessary modifications.

It will be great if we could figure out a way of setting
up a test for this functionality, we probably can do it
by generating a Signal that simulates a mouse click on
to the QVTKWidget.

Please let me know if you find any problems with
the changes in the igstkQView class.

     Thanks

       Luis