[IGSTK-Users] How to get status of tracked tools

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Fri May 11 09:55:34 EDT 2007

Hi Torleif,

No, the current tracker design does not yet give manufacturer-specific
status information for the tools.

However, each tracker type (Aurora, Polaris, Flock, etc) has its own
TrackerTool class, and once we have redesigned the Tracker component so
that the TrackerTool objects are exposed, we can add this information in
a very straightforward manner.

 - David