[IGSTK-Users] Using itk writer on linux?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Mar 29 19:13:09 EDT 2007

Hi Yoav,

1) Are you saving your images as DICOM files ?

    If not, please indicate the file format that
    you are using.

2) Please post the exact file name that you gave
    to your file.

3) "display" in Linux will not be able to manage
    a DICOM file. You should use the ImageViewer
    application available at

        InsightApplications/ImageViewer

4) For a 2D visualization you could also use
    the ITK+VTK examples available in

        InsightApplications/Auxiliary/vtk
                   itkReadITKImageShowVTK.cxx

   Regards,