[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK Polaris and docking Station problem

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Thu Mar 22 09:39:41 EDT 2007

Hi Miguel,

Right now it is not possible to use a docking station with the IGSTK
polaris interface.

We might have to change the igstk Tracker interface so that instead of
identifying tools by "port" and "channel" numbers, it can identify tools
in a way that is more device-specific.  The idea of "port" and "channel"
was based on the aurora, but of course not all tracking systems are the
same.

Thank you,

Patrick