[Fwd: RE: [Fwd: [IGSTK-Users] Connection lost using igstk:SocketCommunication]]

Vincent Gratsac vgratsac at irisa.fr
Thu Jul 12 12:13:16 EDT 2007

Hi Patrick,

First of all, many thanks for your help !
In fact, I realized that I got a timeout error because I was trying to
send a simple 'unsigned char' and I did it uncorrectly.
When I was trying to send a 'string' message, all was OK.

So I found a way to send only this simple character (it is important
that the message has a one byte size) and it works correctly now.

Thank you and have a nice day !

Vincent Gratsac

--
Vincent Gratsac
Unité/Projet VisAGeS U746

Ph:  +33 (0) 2 23 23 49 20/ Fax: +33/0 2 99 84 71 71
email: Vincent.Gratsac at irisa.fr
http://www.irisa.fr/visages/