[IGSTK-Users] applications develeped whith igstk

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Tue Aug 28 08:21:40 EDT 2007

Jalal

We are the main user at Georgetown University and are using IGSTK in a
clinical trial for lung biopsy. The group in Norway (SINTEF at Trondheim) is
also adopting the software. IGSTK is still evolving, but IMHO it is ready to
be used both in the lab and in clinical applications. However, for clinical
use, you must take responsibility for testing the software in your
environment.

If you want more information, please give me some more details of your
application. I am the IGSTK principal investigator.

Best regards

Kevin Cleary

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                      Work phone: 202-687-8253

Associate Professor                      Work fax: 202-784-3479

Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center

Department of Radiology                  Pager: 202-901-2033

Georgetown University Medical Center     Cell phone: 202-294-3409

2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603         Home phone: 301-299-0788

Washington, DC, 20007                    Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center: www.isis.georgetown.edu

Research group: www.caimr.georgetown.edu

WashCAS: www.washcas.org

Email: cleary at georgetown.edu