[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK application

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Aug 18 15:15:00 EDT 2007

Hi Somayeh,

If you are getting error messages, please post to
the mailing list the *EXACT* error messages that
you are getting.

Note that when Visual Studio tells you that the
projects are "out of date", it just mean that
you have to compile them first. Please compile
the project before you attempt to run the
executables.

You should get familiar with the basic use of
Visual Studio before you continue your learning
of IGSTK.

    Regards,

       Luis