[IGSTK-Users] Get dimensions from igstkImageSpatialObject

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Aug 16 11:43:07 EDT 2007

Hi Torleif,

If you are doing volume rendering, that functionality will presumably
be implemented in an igstk::ImageSpatialObjectRepresentation class.

    Inside this class, you can have access to the vtkImageData.

We should not expose image information outside of IGSTK components.

Do you have your volume rendering class in the IGSTK Sandbox ?

We could guide you on how to gain access to the vtkImageData,
and still remain inside the IGSTK walls. The process should be
very similar (if not identical) to what is done in the file

    igstkImageSpatialObjectRepresentation.txx

    Thanks

       Luis