[IGSTK-Users] Background colour in igstk::QView (Sandbox)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Apr 13 12:54:56 EDT 2007

Hi Torleif,

Note that the method to be added is just one that allows to set
the color of the background. Not a method that exposes the Renderer.

Exposing the renderer will bring too much risk to the usage of
this class, since once a developer can get hold of the renderer
she/he can add/remove actors, change cameras... e.g. override all
the principle of encapsulation of the view class.

     Luis