[IGSTK-Users] Running Hello World(IGSTK)

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Mon Jun 12 10:05:43 EDT 2006

Hi Javier,

Can you give us more detail on the error message? And what release of
the toolkit and what compiler you are using?

This example is letting the sphere tracking the mouse event position,
it's not calibrated, so you will see a sphere follow the mouse pointer
after you click on tracking, but not exactly overlaid.

Patrick