[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK test errors

Manuel Ricardo Galindo Moreno mrgalindo at puj.edu.co
Thu Apr 20 21:33:41 EDT 2006

Thank you Patrick

I suppose i did not notice my error while building VTK, i rebuilt it and IGST built ok.

Now i have some problems running the tests

The following tests FAILED:
         25 - igstkAnnotation2DTest (Failed)
         40 - igstkCylinderObjectTest (Failed)
         41 - igstkEllipsoidObjectTest (Failed)
         44 - igstkViewTest (Failed)
         45 - igstkViewRefreshRateTest (Failed)
         47 - igstkConeObjectTest (Failed)
         48 - igstkBoxObjectTest (Failed)
         49 - igstkAxesObjectTest (Failed)
         50 - igstkTubeObjectTest (Failed)
         52 - igstkUltrasoundProbeObjectTest (Failed)
         53 - igstkCTImageSpatialObjectReadingAndRepresentationTest (Failed)
         54 - igstkMeshObjectTest (Failed)
         55 - igstkImageSpatialObjectRepresentationTest (Failed)
Errors while running CTest
gmake: *** [test] Error 8

Any thoughts about this? need more info? how can a i solve this?