[IGSTK-Developers] INVITATION - 5th User Group Meeting. SPIE, Orlando, Florida

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Wed Jan 19 15:42:27 EST 2011

  Dear Users and Developers,

We will host our 5th user group meeting on *February 12, 2011*,  the day
before the SPIE Medical Imaging conference opens. The purpose of the
meeting is to _foster collaboration and communication_ within the
image-guided therapy community. You are invited and feel free to extend
this invitation to anyone who is interested. This event is not part of
SPIE. It's *free and open to all*.

Preliminary agenda and list of participants can be found here:

http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/IGSTK_User_Group_Meeting,_SPIE_2011
Short url: http://goo.gl/UrTMB

This will be an informal event organized into short presentations
followed by open discussions. *We encourage you to share your research
experience*. If you are interested in giving a talk, please let us know.
You are also welcome to come as an attendee to listen and meet other
fellow researchers. You can sign up on the Wiki page, or reply this
email. If you have any questions please let us know.

With best regards.

Patrick Cheng