[IGSTK-Developers] Fwd: dealing with unitialized value in vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx: looking for an expert

Michel Audette michel.audette at kitware.com
Fri Jul 17 10:23:47 EDT 2009

Dear fellow IGSTK developers,

I have been discussing valgrind errors that relate to OpenGL with VTK
experts, and Francois Bertel and Lisa Avila in particular had relevant
comments on this issue. It certainly looks like these are common
errors that they suppress. Moreover, as Francois relates below, the
suppression requirements vary depending on the implementation of
OpenGL.

Best wishes,

Michel