[IGSTK-Developers] Setting the Polaris Spectra illuminator rate?

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Tue Oct 28 10:22:09 EDT 2008

Hi Janne Beate,

To add onto my previous email. It makes more sense to have subclasses of
NDICommandInterpreter such as:
   PolarisCommandInterpreter
   AuroraCommandInterpreter
This class will warp those tracker specific commands.

This is consistent with the IGSTK tracker classes hierarchy. We can
switch to use PolarisCommandInterpreter in the PolarisTracker class.

You can play with that if you have time and we can discuss the
possibility of include this refactoring into the next release.

Thank you,

Patrick